A leader is destined a person who is leaded by the other persons. On the other hand, a leader is also must consequential to motivate security to get followers a leader hence they should to have concentrate, aim, and guidance and improve them with some expressions, opinion and action. Leadership is a mostly about a management activity which like communication and personally will control it and will be afford to achieve the company s goals. Other than that, the leader is knowledgeable to make people satisfied with themselves by accretion their self esteem. It is important to shatter down hurdles and create links, which is to demonstrate hurdles among departments, organisations, employees and customers. The leaders challenge is to build and spend in relationships and also makes a communication environment to his followers. The leaderships actions must help the team to get done the objectives, and fulfilling needs. A leader has to classify about the human nature life, and be skilled to express people reducing the team s doubts about ensuing. A few people assume that a leader is born for that way and there is no any additional way to practicing or learning to create a leader. They are thinking in the wrong way because inside of all human being there is a leader waiting to be awake and holding on a prospect to appear.
The Characteristics of a Good Leader
A few extraordinary characteristics are wanted to be developed inside the body of an individual, which no disbelief, have got to build a person good leader by outlook, gesture and performs. Different leaders have different kinds of natural characteristics and give the consciousness of being either energetic, proud, angry, kindly, soft natured or emotional. However there is something wanted to be overcome by all as common characteristics of a good leader. Each one of the leaders happens to be honored with some unique idiosyncrasies, called as a special characteristic of a good leader. We are presenting over here a few obvious characteristics needed to be developed inside the individual as the general characteristics of a good leader.
- One of the strange characteristics of a good leader is he/she admitting his/ her disadvantages, weaknesses and failures. Such kind of characteristics expose respective leader s willingness to believe in high standard, victory and activity, which gives him/her the pleasure, praise and esteem or support from all walks of life.
- A leader should have a power of intuiting and taking precautionary steps in order to tame the challenging situations efficiently and successfully. Intuition, being one of the best characteristics of a leader, forecasts everything waited. It helps the respective leader to apprise public, in advance, a situation to cause its vigorous impact on the people perilously or constructively. In other words a good leader can arouse the sentiments against as well as in favor of individual, regime and power.
- An efficient leader should be equipped with a characteristic of predetermining the actions needed to be taken, in the time to come, in order to cope with contrary situations efficiently. Great ability to evaluate appropriate timing for the course of action is one of the crucial characteristics of a good leader.
- Ability to develop a data of information on administrative structure, management, defense, budget, economy, relations, bureaucracy and analyzing them prolixly for their utilization are some of the additional characteristics needed to be developed by a leader.
- Managing, controlling and motivating/ persuading the arm forces or the public also are the required characteristics of a good leader.
- Instead of asking the people to do something special, a good leader is needed to present an example before the public. It is a important characteristic of a good leader.
- Good leader should control his emotions and anger in public. He should motivate the public through his words and deeds without causing an impression that it may hurt common person as well.
These seven personal characteristics are foundation to good leadership. Some characteristics may be more naturally present in the personality of a leader. However, each of these characteristics can also be developed and strengthened. A good leader whether they naturally possess these qualities or not, will be diligent to consistently develop and strengthen them in their leadership role. Overall, leadership involves being an effective communicator, being trustworthy, and being ambitious. The leader needs to be able to connect on some level with his followers. His followers need to be able to depend on him. Lastly, he needs the inner motivation to want to lead the group of people.
Leaders know how to make people function in a collaborative fashion, and how to motivate them to excel their performance. Leaders also know how to balance the individual team member’s quest with the goal of producing synergy – an outcome that exceeds the sum of individual inputs. Leaders require that their team members forego the quest for personal best in concert with the team effort.
An important measure of a leader’s own success is the success of his or her followers. The strength of a leader is measured by the ability to facilitate the self-leadership of others. The first critical step towards this goal is to master self-leadership. If leaders want to lead somebody, they must first lead themselves.