Success is the achievement of a desired aim, fame, wealth or social position. So a successful person is somebody who has been able to achieve an aim, fame, wealth or social position. A successful person is somebody who has been able to start a project (no matter how small it is) and see it to the end and should also have guided quiet a number of people to bring their own projects to completion. I believe this is a complete definition of success.
A successful individual is the most powerful force for change and happiness on the face of the earth or in all of existence. A successful person achieves their goals no matter what they may be. Sure, success can be anything though, as long as it is a positively achievable ideal. Genuine achievement comes down to a positive ideal in every way that counts. Negative ideals are failure, and the ultimate failure is a dead psyche, not necessarily physical death so much. A dead psyche with a living body is an obvious failure because of the fact that potential is wasted being a conscious failure.
Successful people also are strong believers. They believe in themselves and also in God. Successful people are also very self responsible. They realize that they have a choice in life and that they are responsible for whatever outcome of their effort. They dont blame anyone or anything for their mistakes but make a positive choice to change their style of approach for better outcome in the future. Dont blame anyone for your failure. Just learn from it and move on. Usually this is how the successful people think. Successful people are also very committed to their goals. They don t give up on their goals whenever things go wrong. They do whatever within their resources and turn the problem into opportunity leading to their success.
The Qualities of Successful Person
Different person value success differently, but you would be hard pressed to find anyone that doesn’t want to be successful by their own definition of the word. Like anything that is worth your time, success doesn’t come easy and it will most definitely not come without effort. Regardless of the arena in which you want to succeed, there are qualities that all successful person possess. When you want to be great, you should look up to great person and apply elements from their road map to your own life. There are six of the qualities to achieve success:
- Master your craft: Becoming a master in a field does not necessarily mean that you obtain a Master’s degree in your profession. Mastering your craft will be a continual process because there is always room for improvement. Learn everything you can about your field and become an expert. Always be open to learn new things and make the effort to gain and fine tune your skills.
- Be consistent or Stay focused: Stay focused on your goals; let them become the air you breathe. Work on your craft consistently. Be sure to give whatever you set out to do ample attention so that you yield desirable results. Whatever you give your attention and that is what will grow and to achieve success, you have to stick with it. Remember that if you’re working five times as hard on something, there is someone out there, likely your competition who is working 10 times as hard. Even if you’re not able to dedicate every single day to a project, be consistent with the time and effort you can put toward your goals.
- Take responsibility: Take on the responsibility of accomplishing your goals and being successful, because no one else will do that for you. Your goals are your own and you have to be the captain of your own ship if you want to be successful. This means, that you cannot blame anyone for anything and you should also not make any excuses for anything that doesnt happen or that goes wrong; take responsibility for yourself and your dreams. Try to enact change and control to some extent over your project(s).
- Perfect your time management skills: All you have in this life is time and you determine what you will spend your time doing. At times there are many factors that take up your time, and this is where time management comes in. Successful people know that there is a time for everything. Once you’ve set aside time to do something, be sure you spend your time doing just what you set out to do because this is the only way to make sure you accomplish your goals.
- Plan: You have to plan for your success. In every aspect of your life you will have to make and follow through on your plans. You have to plan your daily life and you have to set short term and long term goals in order to gauge your progress. See where you want to be and create a road map (plans) to get there.
- Surround yourself with positive and motivating people: As sure as the guarantee of moving company insurance the company you keep will affect when, how, and if you achieve success. It’s imperative to surround yourself with people that will bring you up and not pull you down. This doesn’t mean that you have to cut off your friends, but spend time around people who will motivate you to help you stay focused and motivated on your goals.
The Characteristics of Successful Person
Successful People certainly share a set of common personality characteristics. Here s a checklist of personality characteristics shared by Successful People.
- Always dream big – Successful people always see the big picture. It takes the same effort to dream big as it does to dream small. You have to believe it s possible.
- Have passion – Successful People are passionate about all they do. They jump right in and do what they do with panache and style. They don t do things by halves.Do what you love and love what you do Success is more than just money it s being challenged, happy, and passionate about what you do, and the success and money will follow.
- Have clear vision and focus – Keep your Vision clearly focused before you. Live your highest Vision, and affirm it every day with joy and fun.
- Maintain powerfully supportive positive beliefs – Successful people always see the positive. It s vitally important to your success that you cultivate positive Beliefs. When we try to make changes, our brain and ego goes for a search in our inner filing cabinet of beliefs to support the status quo. When opposing beliefs show up people tend to cave in.
- Maintain a deep conviction that you will and deserve to achieve the success you desire – True winners know they deserve. Dont waver because the Universe will pick up on your equivocation and think you re really not serious about wanting it.
- Know how to work with the law of attraction to achieve success – Access and put into practice Law of Attraction principles to help you Get What You Want
One of the most important traits of successful person is their integrity. In my opinion integrity is what a person would do without anyone watching. A person with integrity will always go the extra mile for others and do what is right. They do this because they themselves know it s the right thing to do. Their actions are not based off of what society thinks or individuals around them, but from their own moral character.
A successful person with integrity outshines all others. They go the extra mile to help people, and their moral character never sways. They have strong beliefs and will do whatever it takes to accomplish the goal at hand. The trait of integrity builds long lasting relationships because a person with integrity is always true to themselves and others. People of integrity also make great leaders because people can count on that person to always do what is right.
On the journey to success and while influencing others we must always keep our integrity in check. We must have strong moral commitments, and never let them waiver. Believe in our self and believe in others. Integrity is the wind against our sail. The stronger our integrity the faster we will get to what we desire and we will not only accomplish much, but will also have a long lasting effect on others.